This is my Preduzece 44. All numbers match except the trigger guard, it's lined out.
Now, for the problem child I posted sbout. This is an all-matching "1.TRZ", again except the lined-out trigger guard.
In this photo, you can see the plug for the old carbine sling swivel.
And, of course, the "1.TRZ" cartouches.
The new serial number on the stock matches the rest of the numbers on the rifle. In one of the pics, you can faintly see the original serial number, which I'm assuming the Yugos tried to sand off when the rifle was rearsenalled.
Here's the problem with the "1.TRZ" rifle. When you remove the action from the stock and hold the stock level, the lower front forearm severely warps up and to the right, bad enough that the action will not tighten up because of the "spring" from the warped forearm. The action was, literally, glued to the stock by old, dried cosmo when I got it, hence the reason I didn't notice it at the time. I'm going to try some of the suggestons Cabinetman gave me when I have time this winter, we'll see if they help. As you can see from the closeup pics, the stock has some nice figure and it matches the rest of the rifle. We'll see if it can be saved or if it has to be replaced in order to shoot it. I'm going to keep the original stock regardless (in case I ever decide to sell it), but it would be nice to actually be able to use the original stock!